Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Quick Blur


Dusk at the Amsterdam canals
Originally uploaded by markopoulos
I've just endured a crazy three day blur of travel. I finally got some sleep mediated by pillows and the like and a real horizontal surface. I feel rested, clean, and hungry. Not even sure if it was 72 hours, but I did leave San Carlos on the 1st, and arrive in Tel Aviv on the 3rd. Nadav and Anya picked me up from the airport at 3am in some kind of pretty well planned commando-like operation.

In the middle of this trip I remember spending a long time in Amsterdam, going out during the day, and eating a destructive quantity of incredible Indonesian food, plus some awesome fries special (mayo + onions + curry sauce). I am now in a secure Tel Aviv location, that happens to be Nadav's family apartment, and will attempt to stay awake all day while Devora takes us on her awesome Jersusalem tour.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo, this all looks so exciting!

Oh, to be young and carefree again, travelling the world...

< Lurks vicariously >

Unknown said...

Such blogging--creative, inspiring, exciting, enticing, correctly spelled!!

A proud ema

Nolan said...

GameSetWatch has revealed you! I find great delight in knowing the answer to the question, "What is Chaim up to these days?"

Chaim Gingold said...

Oh man, even nolan is here! and my mom! and richard! This is stranger than the ghosts of christmas past, and potentially more awkward.

I'll have to put all my hard earned pr training to work, and not do anything to embarrass anybody. I'm exhausted after a 17 hour day that began at 4am. Will try to get up early and actually write some captions for those fresh pics waiting on flickr...